Monday, April 14, 2008

Loan Officer Marketing Me (remix)

I'm just an average loan officer with an average life I work from nine to five, hey, I pay the mortgage price All I want is to be left alone in my average home But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone I always feel like loan officers marketing me And I have no privacy I always feel like loan officers marketing me Tell mi is it just a dreamWhen I come home at night I bolt the door real tight People call me on the phone, I'm trying to avoid But can the people on tv see me or am I just paranoid When I'm in the shower I'm afraid to wash my hair Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there People say I'm crazy, just a little touched But maybe showers remind me of psycho too much That's why... I always feel like loan officers marketing me And I have no privacy I always feel like loan officers marketing me Who's playin' tricks on me(Instrumental) I don't know anymore Are the neighbors watching me Well is the mailman watching me And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess I wonder who's watching me now (booo! ) - the irs? I always feel like loan officers marketing me And I have no privacy I always feel like loan officers marketing me Tell me is it just a dream I always feel like loan officers marketing me And I have no privacy I always feel like loan officers marketing me Who's playin' tricks on me I always feel like loan officers marketing me I always feel like loan officers marketing me Tell me this can't beI always feel like loan officers marketing me I always feel like loan officers marketing me I always feel like loan officers marketing me (Fades away)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home